$1600 Welcome PackageGet $400 on first 4 deposits
$1200 Bonus Package
100% up to $200Instant Welcome Bonus
$350 Welcome Bonus + Up to 150 Free SpinsCode: YES
$1600 Welcome PackageUp to $1600 in your first week!
Caribbean Stud Poker Progressive
Dealer only Plays with an Ace/King or Higher!
Where to Play
- Caribbean Stud Progressive
- Playing Caribbean Stud Poker Progressive
- Jackpot History of Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker is an exciting progressive jackpot game powered by RTG software. This 5 card stud poker game features an impressive progressive jackpot that is shared by fellow games Caribbean Draw Poker and Caribbean Hold’em Poker. Since these 3 progressive jackpot poker games contribute to the prize pool on offer, there’s plenty of cash waiting to be won. This boosts your winning potential significantly over games with local jackpots. To have a chance to win the Caribbean Stud Progressive Jackpot, you need to place a side bet.
All players are dealt 5 cards face up. In Caribbean Stud Poker, the dealer will also receive 5 cards, and 4 of them will be dealt facedown, with 1 face up. The goal of the game is simply to create a higher ranking online poker hand than the dealer. There are several opportunities available to players including the following:
- Fold – By clicking the fold button, your game will end and you will forfeit your bet.
- Raise – Players who believe that they can beat the dealer simply click the raise button to continue. The size of the raise is twice the value of the ante. A comparison between your hand and the dealer’s hand will be made to determine the winner.
- Deal - To get started, simply click the Deal and then you will receive 5 cards face up while the dealer receives 1 card face up and 4 cards facedown.
- Bet – Simply click on the chip value and place wagers accordingly.
There have been several notable jackpot payouts in Caribbean Stud Poker. These include the following:
- $36,549 in July 2014
- $28,639 in June 2014
- $63,948 in April 2014
To win the progressive jackpot in Caribbean Stud Poker, it's necessary to place a supplementary wager. The size of the jackpot payout is completely dependent upon the strength of your hand.