100% up to $200Instant Welcome Bonus
$100 Bonus Package
$350 Welcome Bonus + Up to 150 Free SpinsCode: YES
€500 Bonus Package
The affiliate program Buffalo Partners has a triple aim in its operations. Its service is designed to optimize the enjoyment, satisfaction and mutual profit opportunities across the online gambling industry.
Buffalo Partners (formerly known as ReferBack) has invested in developing systems and system partners over the years that provide quality affiliate support and ensures that everything is running smoothly. Buffalo Partners is owned by Carmen Media, a global gaming and entertainment group, based and licensed in Gibraltar.
With Buffalo Partners, Affiliates May:
* Choose a profitable commission model that best suits their business needs.
* Get paid commission on time, every time, guaranteed by the 10th working day of the following month.
* Receive top-of-the-range systems and reporting.
* Pick from lucrative monthly Affiliate promotions to boost your profit.
* Enjoy free marketing material to help acquire and retain profitable players including a banner selection, interactive flash games, casino game reviews and systems that allow affiliates to track profit.
Buffalo Partners works with Microgaming-powered online casinos, poker rooms and bingo sites.
Public Pages - Log In
Affiliates can easily log in using their email address and password.
The login page now has a self service "Forgotten Your Password" link. One of the primary questions was "I've forgotten my password" this could cause delays in affiliates marketing efforts, especially over weekends, affiliates can now easily get a new password and access the site without an account managers assistance.
Member Pages - Dashboard:
- The dashboard is a culmination of key touch points from a wide array of affiliates, primarily it now shows
i. Your earnings as a USD value (so you immediately know your financial status)
ii. Your total number of First Time Depositors for the month
iii. How many new Registrations (previously known as "Open") accounts you've brought
iv. How many visitors have clicked Download on Buffalo Partners client sites
v. How many Visitors you've sent to these gambling clients
- RB also show "Our Current Brand Offers", which is a full list of its current offers as well as the languages they are offered in.
- Quick links to "Current Top Media" which is a list of the best performing creative based on one of three criteria. The affiliate can select creative which has a) brought the most revenue, b) brought the most Registered account or c) generated the most Multiple Depositors (these are players who make two or more deposits at any given casino)
- The "News" section is a feed of the Twitter account which is used to keep affiliates up to date on key events such as new offers, which events we'll be attending and more.
Member Pages - Reports:
- The reporting section now contains an "Export Report" button which will allow affiliates to download a raw data excel version of the report they've just viewed.
- In addition to help affiliates keep track of where their players are coming from they can use the "Referring URL Report". This can be found in the drop down list which defaults to "Financial Report".
Member Pages - Campaigns:
- A major overhaul was done of the Campaign Creation Toolbar. Previously it simply generated a number which the affiliate had to manually append to a brand URL.
- Affiliates now simply type in a "Campaign Name" of their choosing (e.g. Yahoo PPC FR January), select a brand from the "Campaign Brand" drop down list and the language (i.e. is it French PPC campaign?)... the toolbar creates a URL string which contains the Unique Campaign ID and the affiliate id. This string is inserted into the "Campaign Reporting".
- Below the toolbar is a section named "Campaign Reporting", this is a high level overview containing all created campaigns in descending order by campaign ID. This also gives you the date created and the total number of First Time Depositors acquired through this campaign.
- To see a detailed report broken down into acquisition by month simply click the Campaign Name under the heading "Name".
Member Pages - Media Library:
- The Media Library is now making use of cascading search technology; this is where the affiliate has the ability to narrow their search by selecting or deselecting options from the menu system.
- The menu contains search categories such as Brand, Currency, Language, Media Type (e.g. Html mailer), Product Category (e.g. Casino), Product Type (e.g. Special Promotion) and Dimensions.
- It also has a keyword dependent text search feature.
More important than any of the current features and updates mentioned is the fact that most of the changes and advancements on Buffalo Partners cannot be seen, yet, due to them having been a full rebuild of the infrastructure which support the website and its features.
Buffalo Partners have a robust roll out schedule for new options, some of these, at a very high level, will be such tools as multi-user logins, the ability to tie marketing campaigns to certain pieces of creative, more in-depth player data, a wider variety of overall reports which will allow affiliates to manipulate how they display data, viral marketing material and more.
Best of all this is all coming from affiliate feedback, both in terms of content and usability... even now affiliate input on the new Media Library has the Buffalo Partners dev team working on making changes to facilitate additional ease of use for partners.
Try the new program and feedback on what you like, what would you like to see tweaked to make life easier for them and on new or additional items you would like to see on Buffalo Partners, that you believe will help affiliates make their partnership with Buffalo Partners that much more profitable.