Further Moves for Responsible Gaming at BET-AT.EUPublished July 28, 2013 by OCR Editor
BET-AT.EU employees are trained to recognize problem gambling and offer help to those that need it.
BET-AT.EU's parent company NRR Entertainment stresses their procedures to squash out the abuse of gambling. Gaming is first and foremost a form of thrilling entertainment enjoyed by millions of people around the world without any issue. There are however some people that can develop an addiction to online gambling.
In some cases habitual gambling can become like a physical illness in which players feel the need to gamble like tension in the body and the only way to relieve it is through more gambling. There are personal risks, not to mention the financial risks that can cause problems in people's private lives and cause serious pain.
If you answer yes to any one of the following questions you should seek help for a gambling problem:
- Does gambling ever make you lose time for from school or work?
- Have you ever felt depression in your life due to gambling?
- Have you ever tried to gamble to pay off debts or solve financial issues?
- Are you less ambitious or less efficient due to gambling?
- Do you have a problem when you lose at an online casino game in which you feel the need to play again following?
- Do you ever feel the urge to play again following a win in order to win even more?
- Do you ever gamble until you literally have no more money?
- Have you ever sold personal possessions to finance gambling?
- Have you ever not bought food or other necessities in order to finance your gambling?
- Has the welfare of your family ever been put on the back burner due to gambling?
There are a number of ways to receive help right at the casino so don't be afraid to seek it if you need it.