New at Betfair: Five Slot Games and Great Bonuses

Published November 29, 2013 by OCR Editor

New at Betfair: Five Slot Games and Great Bonuses

Players can now enjoy the excitement of five new slot games at Betfair Casino, as well as stunning new welcome bonuses for new players.

Betfair Casino is beefing up its repertoire of already-impressive casino games with five new slots that have something for everyone. Betfair is also offering some of the best promotions on the internet which players would be crazy not to take advantage of!

5 New Slots

The first new slot game is Everybody's Jackpot, so named because players don't actually have to hit the jackpot themselves to win! Whoever actually hits the jackpot will get 70% of the total, and the remaining 30% will be divided among those eligible players. Not a bad bet!

The second slot game is Wild Gambler, a visually stunning game that brings African wildlife to your computer screen! One of the best features of the game is Lock and Spin, which lets players keep any of their Wilds until the next spin, increasing their chances of winning. 

Baywatch is Betfair's third new slot game, based on the hit television show starring Pamela Anderson. But instead of the beach, all of the action takes place on the reels of the slots, the symbols on which are all of the characters from the actual show.

The fourth Betfair slot is based on another blonde bombshell: Marilyn Monroe. The new Marilyn Monroe slot game brings the iconic blonde back to life with varied symbol combinations, triggers and a bonus game in which players must identify classic photos of Marilyn Monroe herself.

And last but not least, the Wild West is a' coming to Betfair Casino with its fifth slot game, John Wayne. Like the legend himself, the slot game offers players a genuine and exciting experience, with 30 paylines, multipliers, free spins and large jackpots.

Bonuses Abound at Betfair

Now, let's talk about bonuses. Betfair is upping the ante with its latest output of three welcome bonus options:


  • The Standard Sign-Up Bonus - A 20% bonus up to £300 for new players who deposit anywhere between £35 and £499.
  • Mid Roller Bonus - A bonus of up to £500 for new players who deposit between £500 and £999.
  • High Roller Bonus - A bonus of up to £1,000 for players who deposit £1,000 or more.

Mentioned in this article

See also

Seven New HTML5 Games from Inspired


Yes! I want to know about exclusive bonuses, promotions, and news.

SUBSCRIBE