Online Casino's New Loyalty ClubPublished February 2, 2013 by OCR Editor
Walk the Red Carpet at All Slots Casino with the VIP Loyalty Club.
All Slots Casino believes in rewarding its loyal players, and it's even more rewarding to join All Slots with its generous tier-based Loyalty Club. The new Loyalty Club gives players increasing benefits as they earn more points, each and every month. Exclusive offers, bonuses, promotions and personal managers are among the benefits on offer.
Loyalty Club Explained
For every €10 wagered at All Slots Casino, players will earn 1 point (on games with 100% contribution). Players can then receive €10 in cash for every 1,000 points redeemed. When players earn enough points to meet the Entry Points' requirement for a specific Loyalty Club level, he/she will start earning bonus loyalty points with all real money bets placed. On top of the bonus points, the highest 3 Loyalty Club levels also have a smaller number of points required to remain at that level - called Maintenance Points. These levels also have a grace period which enables players to stay at the level even if the player does not have a sufficient number of maintenance points.
Loyalty Club Levels
The levels at the All Slots Loyalty Club are as follows:
- Bronze: no Entry Points, Maintenance Points, bonus points or grace period
- Silver: 300 Entry and Maintenance Points, 10% bonus points, no grace period
- Gold: 2000 Entry Points, 1500 Maintenance Points, 25% bonus points, 1 month grace period
- Platinum: 5000 Entry Points, 4000 Maintenance Points, 50% bonus points, 2 month grace period
- Diamond: 12,000 Entry Points, 8000 Maintenance Points, 100% bonus points, 3 month grace period
All wagers are converted to Euros using real-time exchange rates for calculating loyalty points.