90 Ball Bingo
This is the UK online Bingo players' favorite game.
In This Game Overview
- Enjoying the game of bingo
- How to form bingo winning combinations?
- How does it compare to 75-Ball Bingo?
The foundation stone on which online Bingo's popularity has been built is 90-Ball Bingo. This exciting online Bingo game is ruling the roost as far as player favourites go.
Enjoying the game
90-Ball Bingo enjoys tremendous support in the UK and Europe. It has been deemed the classic game of online Bingo. The Bingo Card for 90-Ball Bingo is marked with a square grid comprising 27 blocks- 3 rows and 9 columns. When the game begins, the numbers are automatically marked off as they are called.
How to form winning combinations?
Fortunately there are 3 big ways to win in 90-Ball Bingo:
- Complete 1 Line Across - The 1st player to correctly mark off any horizontal line wins
- Complete 2 Lines Across - The 1st player to correctly mark off any 2 horizontal lines wins
- Complete a Full House - The 1st player to correctly mark off all 3 lines wins a jackpot
How does it compare to 75-Ball Bingo?
The main difference between the games is that 90-ball Bingo cards have 3 rows and 9 columns, with 5 squares in each row containing numbers ranging from 1 to 90. There are 15 numbers on the Bingo ticket. Players can purchase 6 groups of tickets at the same time (72 tickets per game).
Random Number Generators (RNGs) select Bingo numbers and players making use of multiple Bingo cards stand more chance of winning the big Bingo prizes on offer. The game is easy-to-understand and even easier to play. The art to mastering 90-Ball Bingo is getting into the social aspect of it - the community buzz, because it is the people's game.