$300 Welcome Bonus
$300 Bonus Package
$1000 Bonus Package
Spanish 21 or Spanish blackjack takes the classic game of blackjack and spices it up with a little Spanish chili pepper.
Spanish21 is a new form of the popular American casino game of blackjack, which it mimics with a number of significant rule changes. The major difference between the two games is the range of payouts offered by the Spanish version.
The game begins with a shoe containing four, five, six, or eight decks excluding any 10-spot cards, with all cards holding the same value as in traditional blackjack. Withdrawing the 10-spot cards reduces the player's winning odds dramatically, and for this reason the player receives a number of extra benefits.
The additional rules employed in Spanish 21 include:
- Players are able to double down on any number of cards.
- A Double Down Rescue rule enables a player to surrender half of his wager after a double-down play, if he is unhappy with his hand.
- Dealers hit on soft 17 (ace with extra cards totaling 17 points).
- Late surrender is permitted.
- Splits on up to four hands are permitted, including ace splits.
- Hitting and doubling down on split aces is permitted.
In addition to the special Spanish 21 rules, additional payoffs are made, which include:
- Player blackjack beats a dealer's blackjack and pays 3 to 2.
- Player 21 always wins.
- Five card trick pays 3:2.
- Six card trick pays 2:1.
- Seven card trick pays 3:1.
- Hand of 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of mixed suits pays 3:2.
- Hand of 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of the same suit pays 2:1.
- Hand of 6-7-8 or 7-7-7 of spades pays 3:1.
- Hand of 7-7-7 of the same suit when the dealer has a seven face up pays a special bonus of $1000 to $5000.