Amsterdam Affiliate Conference
See what’s happening at the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference.
The 2016 edition of the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference will take place 7-10 June 2016 in the city's Amsterdam RAI. The Amsterdam Affiliate Conference is part of the iGaming Super Show, a large and popular affiliate event that is attended by thousands of affiliates and delegates associated with the online gaming industry. With over 4,000 delegates expected of which 2,000 will be affiliates, AAC 2016 is the place to be.
The 4-day conference features a variety of networking and exhibition events held by iGaming Business – a well-known name in the online gaming industry. This event is the perfect combination of business and pleasure and it is an event that you will not want to miss.
There are a wide range of activities and features at this conference including:
- The Strategic Conference Programme – A must for every affiliate. This 2-day programme features some 100 speakers, 4 conference rooms and 40 sessions. These sessions discuss important and relevant topics including compliance, acquisition, marketing, finance, sports betting and more - everything that's important will be discussed.
- Eight Shows in One - Being a part of the iGaming Super Show, AAC takes place together with seven other events including player acquisition, payment, compliance and sports betting events.
- Great Networking Opportunities - One of the most known features of the AAC is the networking. The event itself encourages networking with events such as cocktail parties and speed networking - it's a great place to be.
- Business on The Spot - A free networking tool avaialble to AAC attendees allows them to start doing business while on the event grounds! Atttendees can search and filter the different exhibitors and get down to business instantly.
- Free admission for all attendees!