Is it a good time to invest in bitcoin?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To invest bitcoins, you need to check the exchanges and the trading platform every day in order not to miss the moment and invest your bitcoins in a powerful company so that in a year or 2 years you already have 2 times more. But another thing is that even after your investment and earning a lot of money, you need to prepare an account or account where you can safely save your money. And to the greatest regret, scammers are able to penetrate any account in any money storage system. And in order for it to be properly wired up, I can advise the bitcoin mixer method that best protects your account from scammers and ill-wishers.

• 1 month later...

Now is not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, namely in bitcoin, due to its high price. Still, I believe that it will periodically and after that will decrease in price. The best time to start a business with bitcoin is when it falls in price. After statistics and after the practice of previous years, bitcoin always rises at high prices, and after that, it fails. Bitcoin is now at an unprecedented stage, but there is a considerable risk that it will fall in price. Then many traders and brokers will panic. I saw today bitcoin is already worth about 56 thousand dollars. Perhaps shortly, it will be even lower.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...