Demystifying Online Roulette
William Hill Casino Club offers quality gaming to online roulette players.
- Insight Into Roulette
- Playing the Game
If life can be likened to a wheel of fortune, then online roulette is a fantastic representation of our great potential.
Players can enjoy this high-class casino table game with all the realism of brick and mortar casinos at William Hill Casino Club.
Insight into the great game
It must be said that roulette by its very nature has players on the back foot. This is because there is a house-edge of 5.26%.
At first glance this may be off-putting, but all it means is that over the long haul, the online casinos stand to win more than that players.
Deciding how to place your wagers in online roulette requires an understanding of the facts and figures. Here is some insight into the functioning of the game:
- There are 36 numbers on the table, but players get paid out 35-1
- There is a green 0 in European Roulette and an extra 00 in American Roulette
- The true Roulette odds are thus 37-1 against the player or 5.26% for the house
- Even the 2 to 1 bets have a house edge of 5.26% owing to the green 0
- Avoid bets on 5 numbers - the house edge is almost 8%
So how do you play the game?
While it may appear off-putting, the truth is that Roulette is a game of chance. There's little strategy other than a few common-sense tips to follow, such as:
- Play European Roulette - the house edge is lower
- Red or Black is usually a 50% probability either way - excluding the green 0
- Roulette is to be played for the entertainment value
- When you are winning, play off your winnings
These tips should allow roulette players to get the most from their online gaming experience.