How to Make a Deposit with Neteller
How to get set up with Neteller?
- How to get set up with Neteller?
- Funding Options available to Neteller Members
- Steps on How to Fund Your Neteller Account
- How to withdraw funds from your Neteller account?
It's easy to set up an account with Neteller. The site is user-friendly and requires the following 3 steps:
- Visit the Neteller Registration Page
- Complete the Neteller signup form and activate your account via e-mail
- Submit your Neteller ID and secure ID + password and save the information
This activates your Neteller account and allows you to transfer money from your bank account to your online casino account.
Funding Options available to Neteller Members
Users have access to local bank deposits, debit cards, credit cards and international bank transfers. Other localized options depend upon where you live. The following options are available to users: VISA credit cards, electronic funds transfer (EFT), InstaCash deposits, Neteller System Transfer and the like.
Steps on How to Fund Your Neteller Account
- Login to your Neteller account
- From the Cashier select Deposit
- Click on the Neteller logo
- Enter your deposit amount and bonus code (if necessary) and then Deposit
- You will be prompted for your Neteller, Account ID + Secure ID, then Submit
- Your confirmation will be e-mailed to you
How to withdraw funds from your Neteller account?
In order to withdraw funds, you first need to have made a deposit with your Neteller account. Login to the cashier, select withdrawal and then select Neteller. Your money will be electronically wired to your Neteller account. Withdrawals are required to pass and internal review (24 to 48 hours). From then on it takes between 2 and 6 hours for the funds to be transferred to your bank account. The minimum is $10 and the maximum is $50,000 (or equivalent). Neteller's acceptable currencies include the following: PLN, HUF, MXN, SEK, USD, AUD, CAD, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK.