$300 Welcome Bonus
$300 Bonus Package
$1000 Bonus Package
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions on our site.
We've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs). Hopefully this will make it easier for you to find all the information you're looking for on our site. If you still have a question or comment, feel free to Contact Us at any time.
Additionally, browse through our Players' Forum as another valuable source of information. Post a question or comment, or read what other players are talking about.
About Online Casino Reports
- What is Online Casino Reports? Online Casino Reports is a community for online gamblers to meet and share their experiences, to learn about the industry, and to enjoy cutting-edge services that maximize the gambling experience.
- Where can I find out more information about Online Casino Reports and its history? You can read more about our history and purpose on the About OCR page.
- How much does it cost to be a member of Online Casino Reports? Membership is completely free. You heard right - it's free!
- Can I create an online persona on Online Casino Reports? Of course you can. By registering to Online Casino Reports and becoming a member, you will have an online persona and can interact with other members in the site's Forum. Go to the Players' Forum and click "Log In" in the top right hand corner.
- Where can I report a security issue? By a security issue, we mean things like hacks or exploits of the site. Please tell us about such issues by contacting us. We need to know as much information as possible. Make sure you include an email address where we can reach you if we need more information.
- Does Online Casino Reports offer phone support? We do not offer phone support. You will, however, be able to find all the answers on this page or by going to the Contact Us page.
- Where can I find out more about advertising opportunities with Online Casino Reports? If your company deals in areas that are of interest to the Online Casino Reports community, you can learn more about advertising opportunities here.
- What system requirements are needed to enjoy the site's features and watch videos on Online Casino Reports? You can run the site on any device with an internet connection - mobile, tablets, PC, even watches with internet access! Our site adapts to your device. Obviously, the faster your internet, the better results you get from the site.
- Can anyone leave a comment? No. Only logged in members can leave a comment. So visit our Forum homepage to create an account and log in. (Top right hand corner.)
- Do I have to create a profile? Creating a profile is easy, and simply involves choosing a username, entering your email and password, and agreeing to our terms of service. Or, you can log in through Facebook or Google+. You can also select an avatar from the image bank and enter some basic information about yourself (optional).
- How do I join? To become a member of Online Casino Reports, all you need to do is sign up. Choose a username and password, and you're almost ready to go. Or, log in through Facebook or Google+. It only takes a minute and is entirely free.
- How do I confirm my email address? An email will be sent to you upon signing up. Follow the instructions, click on the link and your account will then be activated. Logging in will then be as simple as entering your username and password.
- I never received my confirmation email. What happened? Did you register the right email address? Please try again. If it still does not work, contact us with your personal details and we will help.
- I need my confirmation link sent to a different email address. What do I do? Simply register again using the new email address. An account created and not confirmed is an account that is not yet activated. So don't worry!
- Will I be spammed by commercials and advertisements? Rest assured, Online Casino Reports does not make any such use of your email account, nor do we sell or surrender your personal information to any third party. Notice our clean, noninvasive and largely commercial free design.
- Do you have questions concerning the Discussion Forum? We've listed the Forum Rules for your convenience. The Forum is a platform to read and discuss any issues concerning the world of online gambling.