Ukash - the anonymous option. The alternative payment solution Ukash provides a simple, cash-like deposit method for online gambling users that excuses them from having to submit personal or banking information entirely.
Ukash is simple to acquire and just as simple to use. Ukash vouchers can be purchased in exchange for cash at the local shop where you see PayPoint, payzone or e-pay signs. The funds can then be used at the online gambling site, by entering the unique 19 digit number on the voucher.
Ukash has been designed for people who want to use cash rather than a card when gambling online. Indeed, spending Ukash is like spending cash. No registration or submission of personal information is required. By not revealing the voucher code, you can keep your cash - Ukash - entirely safe. Ukash can be found at over 420,000 worldwide outlets, in over 55 countries.
- Ukash, as close as you can get to using cash at online gambling sites, does not allow you to deposit more than you can afford. You are in control of your spending.
- The lack of card means no charges, fees or complicated statements, no registration or waiting period either.
- With no need to hand over card or financial details, you can easily avoid fraud or identity theft.
- You can use Ukash to load eWallets and prepaid cards.
How to Fund
- All you need to do is purchase a Ukash voucher at a local store, gas station, ATM or online store, log into the casino and go to the cashier. When asked for payment details, enter the 19 digit number printed on your voucher.
- Notice the maximum limits of Ukash transactions, at £100 / €150. Several transactions - up to five voucher purchases - can be done at the same time.
- Your privacy is never surrendered as no personal information is ever submitted.
- As for the protection of the funds, only if you give the unique 19 digit number on the voucher will you lose protection of your Ukash.
- Finally, Ukash is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution.