$1600 Bonus Package
$100 Bonus Package
$350 Welcome Bonus + Up to 150 Free SpinsCode: YES
Online Gambling: Code of Conduct
Based on the American Gaming Association Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming 2013.
The American Gaming Association (AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming includes pledges to the public, AGA employees, and most of all, to its patrons. The following is a summary of that Code, an invaluable set of guidelines in the gaming world.
To the Public
The pledges to the public are to support research-based policies and to provide responsible oversight.
- Promoting research-based policies means funding the National Center for Responsible Gaming's (NCRG) research. This is the premier body of scientific research and information on gambling and health.
- Findings are used to determine best casino practices and to facilitate implementation towards the aim of more responsible gaming.
- Importantly, in addition to promoting research, the Code calls for educational efforts regarding findings for patrons, employees, and policy-makers.
By funding NCRG work, the AGA improves the public gaming experience and safety.
The pledges to employees include education and training to support employees in ensuring responsible gaming.
- Employees will be educated on responsible gaming and related policies and procedures and engage in specific responsible gaming training both when they are first hired and throughout employment in refresher courses.
- A culture of, and specific tools for, constant open communication will be promoted towards supporting employees in increasing their understanding and facilitation of responsible gaming.
The Code's pledges to employees focuses on enabling them to be active participants in improving the gaming experience and safety for all.
The pledges to patrons include promoting responsible gaming, preventing underage gambling, responsible advertising, and responsible serving of alcohol.
- Towards the aim of promoting responsible gaming, the Code requires the clear posting of information and assistance regarding responsible gaming on casino floors and in particular, by cash access devices. Information will similarly be posted on gaming websites.
- Information on the probabilities of winning and losing will be made available where possible to patrons and employees.
- Patrons should always be given the opportunity to ask for certain privileges to be revoked or to be denied access to gaming facilities; according to the Code, the facilities then have the responsibility of making every reasonable effort to honor those requests. Similarly, casinos may deny access even when it has not been requested.
- The legal age for gambling will be posted and enforced; employees will be trained in protocols for unattended minors, underage gambling, and underage use of alcohol and tobacco.
- Casino gambling advertising and marketing must contain responsible messages, be in good taste, and make no misleading claims. It may not appeal specifically to minors including featuring anyone who appears to be a minor. Nor may it claim that gambling will guarantee social, financial or personal success.