$300 Welcome Bonus
$300 Bonus Package
$1000 Bonus Package
Top 5 Casino Games with Highest Odds
Your elementary school education will be complete only after you learn what games are best for playing, which offer the highest winning odds.
How to Win with a Smile
There's no doubt that gambling is a thrilling experience, mainly because you don't know what's going to happen, and because you really want to win. Lady Luck can smile on you and you can go home with a bundle of easy money that you won by enjoying yourself, but she can also be cruel.
The trick is to still have a great time, but limit your chances of losing so that you walk away with decent odds of winning. And the best way to do this is to follow your mom's advice and pick your fights intelligently.
Choosing an Effective Strategy
So, to start off, you'll want to list the available casino games, the house advantage involved in each one and the best strategies for each game. Truthfully, that sounds like a lot of work, so it's probably a good thing that we've done it for you.
Here is the Gambling Teacher's list of our favorite games and how to play them:
5. Roulette, meaning "small wheel" allows the player to choose to bet on a number or range of numbers, a color - red or black, or whether the number will be odd or even. If playing European Roulette, the house has a 2.7% edge if the player bets on a single number.
4. Pai Gow Poker (also known as Double-Hand Poker) is played with a 52 card deck, plus an extra joker. Basic Strategy involves the player trying to set the highest two-card hand that they can legally set. Pai Gow Poker is roaring fun, but comes in at number 4 with the house having an advantage of 2.5% over the player.
3. Baccarat is a card game created in Italy during the 15th Century, in which you can either bet on an option called 'Player' or another option called 'Banker.' Betting on 'Player' will give the house an edge of 1.63%, while the sturdy 'Banker' option offers a much more enticing 1.17%.
2. Blackjack is also known as 'Pontoon' and is the most played casino game in the world. When played using 'Basic Strategy' - a complete set of optimal plays, Blackjack puts forward a very user-friendly house average of 0.8%
1. Craps is a dice game where players can bet against each other (Street Craps) or against the bank (Bank Craps.) Funnily, the game's name comes from the French word crapaud, which means 'toad.' Craps takes the first place in our list offering player using double odds the best chances of winning: a mere 0.60% house advantage.