$1200 Bonus Package
$100 Bonus Package
$1000 Bonus Package
Seal of Approval Operators
Players can sign-up with your online gambling brand with an ease of mind when it bears the OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval.
Why the Seal of Approval is Important to You
In today’s world of iGaming, players conduct meticulous research ahead of signing up with online gambling brands. With the heightened product awareness of our times, players look for reputable brands that come with recommendations and positive reviews from professionals and other players alike.
The Seal of Approval issued by OnlineCasinoReports indicates that your brand is trustworthy and up to the highest standards.
How Do I Receive the Seal of Approval?
The process of receiving the Seal of Approval entails the meeting of these requirements:
- Casino review score of 4+ stars.
- The review score is composed of software tests, sign-up process, site speed, mobile availability and additional factors that are important to players. OCR will carry out these tests on a try-monthly basis to assure that the casino stands up to the requirements.
- Seniority – your online casino must be online for at least 12 months and present for a minimum of 8 months at OCR.
- Clean reputation – no unresolved complaints on OCR or any other online casino portal.
- Commitment – you should be committed to OCR to tend to and solve player complaints within a reasonable period of time.
- The placement of an OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval icon on your casino home page which links to your casino review at OCR (the OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval will appear in your review page and in a list of OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval casinos).
Disclaimer: Should any of the above requirements be breached after the casino has received the OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval, OCR will give the casino 45 business days to make amends. Should the casino fail to comply within said timeframe, it will be removed from the list of OnlineCasinoReports Seal of Approval casinos.