iovation helps online gambling companies and the industry at large to prevent online fraud and abuse.
Combating online fraud in the online gaming industry is a matter of high priority. That's where iovation comes into the picture. Together with fraud prevention specialists, iovation has enabled businesses to fight back against fraudsters by implementing a fraud management system replete with resources, tools and expert knowledge of those in the industry.
Their shared device reputation network is home to a database of over 122 million unique devices in a cyber-pool of over 1 billion devices profiled in 2008. Reducing fraud losses and improving operational efficiency in the online casino industry are part and parcel of iovation's drive to increase profitability.
As a leading player in the global market's multiplayer online games fraternity, iovation has years of experience. By combating fraud and abuse, online gaming sites are able to stop thousands of fraudulent activities on a daily basis.
In 2011 alone, iovation:
- Was named Finalist in 2011 Golden Bridge Awards for Best Security Service
- Announced an additional Data Center (in Seattle)
- Was named 48th of 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Portland Business Journal)
- Was a finalist for the 2011 Red Herring Top 100 North America Award
- Presented Emerging Trends for Payment Systems and Fraud Prevention Strategies at EGR Live
- Was awarded Casino Journal's Top 20 Most Innovative Technologies in Gaming
- Was selected by AlwaysOn as an OnDemand Top 100 Winner
- Was recognized for Innovation in Helping Merchants Mitigate Online Payment Risk
Last year, iovation stopped a total of 35 million fraud attempts.
Reputation Manager 360
iovation stores data on 500 million devices worldwide, a database they call "Device Reputation Authority." Fraud professionals and online brands contribute to the database, reporting on as many as 50,000 fraud attempts daily.
This system, called "ReputationManager 360", helps online casinos too. iovation, in the service of online casinos, can block access to online casinos by certain fraudulent users before they place a single transaction.
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: iovation.com.