$100 Bonus Package
$1200 Bonus Package
$2000 Welcome Bonus
Favourit is a free sports betting website with a social network format.
Favourit is an online sports betting platform that is also structured to be a lively social network. The social network design of Favourit is intended to help users gain knowledge and become better punters. With many of the features of popular social media websites, users can learn from experts and follow a wide range of international sporting events. Members have the opportunity to place bets using the website's virtual currency, or bets can be placed using real money through one of Favourit's betting partners.
- Users can place bets and select winners for a variety of sporting events around the world.
- Favourit's BetIQ system ranks members based on betting performance. Highly ranked users have the opportunity to reach the Hall of Fame and win prizes. Bets that are smart or successful will be rewarded with BetIQ points, but these points can be lost if losing bets are placed. Additionally, Favourit awards prizes through Leaderboard competitions.
- Members can engage in live discussions related to sports events and betting.
- Punters with less experience can follow the experts to learn tips and improve betting strategy. Experts come from different categories, so punters can follow an expert with relevant experience. The website will even recommend experts to follow.
- Like any social network, Favourit allows members to compete with friends in a risk-free environment.
- Members can use Favourit's virtual currency to make predictions and place bets for major sporting events.
- Users can create secure accounts with Favourit's betting partners to win real money. Users can access these trusted partners through Favourit's online platform.
Favourit launched an iOS mobile app that allows users to access the network's features from a mobile device. The Favourit mobile app gives users on the go access to betting tips and the very best odds. The app also allows users to follow live commentary and score updates, so punters can closely monitor the action from a convenient mobile device. Through the app, users can also bet with multiple bookmakers.