Arsenal vs Chelsea Headline Boxing Day MatchPublished December 23, 2010 by OCR Editor
Sports betting bonanza to take place with all teams in action after Xmas.
The Boxing Day round of matches is usually one of the highlights of an English Premier League season, and this year is no different with all 20 teams in action on Sunday and Monday.
Arsenal vs Chelsea, the pick of the weekend's matches, is the standalone fixture on Monday, with all other matches to take place on Boxing Day itself on Sunday.
Chelsea travels to Emirates Stadium in the middle of a huge form slump that has seen it fall from top of the table and premiership favorites to fourth position, three points behind ladder leader Arsenal and also trailing Manchester United and Manchester City.
It is not surprising therefore, that Arsenal heads into the match as a slight favorite, while several other fixtures also seem hard to call.Sports Betting Odds
Here are the William Hill betting odds for the best of the matches:
- Blackpool vs Liverpool: Blackburn, 19/5, draw, 5/2, Liverpool, 3/4
- Man Utd vs Sunderland: Man Utd, 2/7, draw, 4/1, Sunderland, 10/1
- Newcastle vs Man City: Newcastle, 21/10, draw, 11/5, Man City, 13/10
- Aston Villa vs Tottenham: Aston Villa, 21/10, draw, 23/10, Tottenham, 13/10
- Arsenal vs Chelsea: Arsenal, 8/5, draw, 21/10, Chelsea, 9/5
As for specials, William Hill has released a series of bet bundles on matches in England and Scotland, including the following:
- Fulham, Everton and Man Utd all to win: 9/2
- Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham and Man Utd all to win: 19/2
- Rangers, Celtic, Man Utd and Man City all to win: 6/1