Betfair Casino adds 5 new games to its gaming arsenal

Published July 6, 2013 by OCR Editor

Betfair Casino adds 5 new games to its gaming arsenal

Run with the Lions or mingle with Hollywood's greatest classical stars with Betfair Casino's 5 new games!

Betfair Casino has recently added five new online slots to its arsenal of Playtech games. Ranging from a revolutionary shared Jackpot to the African Savannah and Hollywood's greatest stars, you're sure to find your kick.  

Everybody's Jackpot

Everybody's Jackpot is a progressive jackpot game where everybody wins. Players who land winning spins receive 70% of the amount, while the remaining 30% is divided by all eligible players who've played over the past 24 hours, adjutant to their wagers. The plus is that you can win while you're not actually playing the game; when you win offline, you get a notification.

Wild Gambler

Wild Gambler is a 20-line Slot celebrating the beautiful Africa Savannah with some great graphics and sounds. A Lock & Spin feature allows players to keep their Wilds for the next spin, creating opportunities to win big. Wear your hat and go out to the wild. Don't fear the Lion - he is the Wild!

Baywatch

One of the emblems of the 90's, with its sun washed beaches and iconic red buoys, is returning to your screen. The Lifeguard classic Baywatch is coming back in the form of a 20-Line Slot. With Mitch and CJ (Who acts as the Wild), brace yourself for some Nostalgia.

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe is perhaps the epitome of womanly elegance and charm, an iconic Hollywood symbol who died far too young. Go back in time with this 20-Line Slot and rediscover the Sex Symbol of the 20th century.

John Wayne

Is that you, John Wayne? Yes it is! Stringing along to Marilyn Monroe, the Hollywood Icon of Westerns and War movies is celebrated in a new 30-Line Slot, featuring straight-up multipliers, freespins and hefty yet achievable jackpots.

Make sure to check out the Promotions Betfair Casino is launching to celebrate these new games!

Mentioned in this article

See also

Risk-free Spors Bet on Betfair

Paddy Power Betfair Fined £2.2 Million for Failing to Protect Customers

The Betfair $15,000 Push Em Poker Challenge

Raptors vs Cavaliers: Game 5 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals

Bulls vs. Cavaliers Game 5 Game and Odds Preview


Yes! I want to know about exclusive bonuses, promotions, and news.

SUBSCRIBE