Comprehensive Guide to Playing the Funky Time Live Casino GamePublished July 28, 2023 by Shane
Go behind the scenes of the popular live game show release from Evolution. This guide takes you through all things Funky Time, from how it works to the basic strategy, tips, and other interesting facts.
Evolution’s Funky Time live game is getting a lot of attention. Funky Time is a live gameshow-style casino game that provides plenty of action, fun bonus features, and different ways to win. Join us as we take you through all there is to know about playing Funky Time.
Overview of Funky Time
- Funky Time Basics
- Funky Time Rules
- Funky Time Tips and Tricks
- Funky Time History
- Funky Time Trivia
Funky Time is a fun game show streamed live from a studio with a real dealer as your host. There are many things to take into consideration for quality gameplay. The game is playable across all devices for a truly funky time from anywhere at any time. Before you start playing this Evolution creation, we’ll take you through the basics and rules. Keep reading for tips and trivia.
The Basics of Playing Funky Time
The game follows the same style and concept as the popular Crazy Time game by Evolution and features a giant wheel that can award multiplier wins or one of four bonus rounds.
It has a 1970s-style design, with hosts sporting glittery and flared clothing. That’s right; they’re taking you back to the 70s with disco music and good vibes. An exciting thing about Funky Time is that it features 64 segments on the wheel, and 24 of the segments can award a payout of 25:1.
When playing the game, you can trigger a maximum win of $500,000 and multipliers on the Disco, Stayin’ Alive, and VIP Disco features. These features can award a massive 10,000x multiplier payout.
You start by placing a bet which can range from $10 to a maximum of $10,000. From there, you choose the wheel segments you want to bet on. The betting chips represent the value you are betting on each segment.
Number 1 can award a payout of 1:1, and the P.L.A.Y, F.U.N.K, and T.I.M.E betting options can award a 25:1 payout. The game has a return-to-player percentage that ranges between 95.99% and 95.38%.
Important Funky Time Rules To Remember
With Funky Time, you can bet on 64 different segments with varying chip sizes. The wheel is spun by the game host giving the opportunity to trigger a payout or one of the bonus features.
The Bar Bonus triggers relatively easily. It takes up six segments on the wheel. When the bonus is triggered, an Evolution robot bartender appears on screen, offering you one of three delicious drinks. Each drink hides a different-sized multiplier which can be applied to your wager for winnings.
Disco Bonus is a dancing bonus game where you get to bust a move alongside Mr Funky for a chance to hit the multipliers. In the background, there is a rotating wheel and dancing partygoers. During this round, the spin of the wheel will determine the moves Mr Funky makes, and he’ll catch as many multipliers as possible. Once he leaves the dance floor, the multipliers are revealed.
The Stayin’ Alive feature pulls up the iconic Stayin’ Alive soundtrack for a fun-filled feature that is a twist on the Mega Ball game. You can select the green, purple, or orange ball. As the balls are drawn, the corresponding multiplier will increase. When all the balls have been drawn, your chosen ball's multiplier value will be applied to your wagers.
The VIP Disco Bonus is a great feature with an exclusive position on the wheel. This feature can get you moving across the dance floor, like the Disco Bonus. Only in this feature the multipliers are upgraded. You can get your hands on 50x, 250x, 500x, or even 1,500x multipliers.
7 Tips and Tricks for New Players
Take a look at these quick and easy tips designed to help improve the fun and payouts:
- Use a Strategy: Popular strategies for the game include the Watch & Wait Bonus Strategy and the Martingale Strategy.
- Make Use of the Quick Bet Feature: With Funky Time, you can place bets on the Number, the letters making up the words F.U.N.K, P.L.A.Y, AND T.I.M.E, or the bonus round segments for BAR, DISCO, VIP DISCO, and Staying Alive. You can speed up the process by taking advantage of the Quick Bet feature. This allows you to bet on all twelve letters and all bonus rounds with just one click.
- Try Auto Play: With this feature, you can set up your gameplay to repeat the same bet for up to 100 spins of the wheel. You can change the game round options by setting your own win and loss limits. The latter is recommended if your bankroll is limited.
- Don’t Discard the Number or Letter Bets: With this game, you will find that the regular and most consistent wins come from the Number and Letter bets.
- Go Small with Bonus Round Bets: You can enjoy exciting features with the bonus rounds, but betting on bonus rounds pays out less often. Be sure to keep your bets small with these volatile betting options.
- Don’t Bet Just Bonuses: There are different types of betting strategies you can implement for successful gameplay. But betting on just bonuses will not result in bigger or more frequent wins. This is one strategy you should avoid.
- Previous Results Don’t Affect the Outcome: One thing players tend to do is gather intel from previous bets. Unfortunately, these do not predict future results.
History of Funky Time
Funky Time is an exciting gameshow that can be enjoyed in real-time from your favourite desktop, tablet, or mobile device. The game carries plenty of similarities to the Crazy Time and Wheel of Fortune games.
Despite the similarities, the game is something in its own class with thrilling bonus features, a great soundtrack, and massive payout potential. Funky Time is highly recommended if you’re looking for a live game show variant with funky disco tunes, boldly dressed hosts, and big win features.
The game was launched in May 2023 and comes with a return-to-player percentage of 95.99%.
Fun Funky Time Trivia
- Funky Time has 10 more segments than the popular Crazy Time wheel.
- DigiWheel created the Funky Time Wheel.
- You have a 1.56% chance of hitting the VIP Disco feature.
- RNG software is used to determine results in three of the Funky Time Bonus Rounds.
- The chances of hitting a 25:1 payout on Funky Time are quite high.
- You can trigger a maximum payout of $500,000 for your stake.
- Popular Disco and Funk theme music set the tone for the game.
- Funky Time comes with an exciting 70s-themed live studio design.
Funky Time can be found at many of our recommended Evolution online casinos. Press the Link below this article and take your pick from our most recommended Evolution Gaming Casinos, sign up, and be a part of the live action!