iGB Affiliate Awards 2012 - The VideoPublished February 2, 2012 by OCR Editor
Online Gambling industry hands out accolades.
The iGB Affiliate Awards was held, for the 5th year, on the eve of the London Affiliate Conference 2012. Over 400 top affiliates and online gambling industry insiders gathered at the Brewery in London on January 26 to celebrate the industry's success.
Awards were given in 23 different categories, including:
- Best Poker Affiliate
- Best Casino Affiliate
- Best Sports Affiliate
- Best Bingo Affiliate
- Best Non-Traditional Affiliate - APCW
- Overall Best Affiliate
- Best Poker Affiliate Program
- Best Casino Affiliate Program
- Best Sports Affiliate Program
- Best Bingo Affiliate Program
- Best Non-Traditional Affiliate Program
- Overall Best Affiliate Program - bet365
- Best Newcomer Affiliate Program
- Best Newcomer Affiliate
- Best Affiliate Managers
- Best iGaming Affiliate Network
- The Lou Fabiano Award for Best iGaming Community
- Best Payment System for Affiliates - NETELLER
In the video, event organizer Kiera Goymour explains the process of being nominated, the industry votes to select a shortlist, and the experts committee that selected the eventual winners.
The iGB Affiliate Awards is a not-for-profit event, honoring the ongoing success within the online gambling industry and supporting non-profit causes as well, such as an affiliates climb up the Kilimanjaro peak to raise awareness of Eosinophilic Disorder.