International Gaming Awards (IGA) Announces 2018 CategoriesPublished July 13, 2017 by Brett C
Preparations for the 2018 International Gaming Awards ceremony has begun in earnest. Several new categories have been added and nominations are open through October 18, 2017.
The International Gaming Awards (IGA) is one of the premier authorities when it comes to maintaining and rewarding standards of excellence in gaming. The IGA will be hosting the 11th International Gaming Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, in London on 5 February 2018.
In anticipation of the upcoming ceremony, multiple new categories have been announced. Many categories have been listed, including the following:
- Gaming Operator Europe for land-based casinos
- eSports Betting Software of the Year for online sports books, providers and suppliers
- Australia/Asia focused Technology Supplier of the Year for manufacturers, suppliers, traditional and online
- Integrated Resort of the Year
- Gaming Operator Americas a new category
- Mobile Operator of the Year
- Mobile Product of the Year
- Online Casino Operator of the Year
- Slots Operate of the Year
- VIP Room of the Year
The IGA is tasked with inspiring and motivating stakeholders in online gaming and traditional gaming around the world. It also works hard to ensure the highest levels of education for players and aficionados. The International Gaming Awards bases its decisions on corporate social responsibility, creative flair, and dynamism. It was launched in 2008, and has rapidly increased its portfolio of clients to include key players at all levels.
Tickets to the 2018 IGA
The IGA also supports many charitable causes around the world and encourages donations from stakeholders. Nominations for the 2018 IGA winners are being accepted through October 18, 2017. Tickets to the 11th International Gaming Awards taking place on Monday 5 February, 2018 retail at £3600 plus VAT for a table of 10. Tickets include admittance, champagne, dinner and wine, the award ceremony, a celebration party, and all associated entertainment.