New Live Dealer Platform for 888Published June 19, 2010 by OCR Editor
Get real with 888's new live casino gaming platform.
Leading online casino gaming operator 888 has announced the release of its all-new Live Casino. This exciting development comes hot on the heels of other new games released by 888 casino in anticipation of the FIFA World Cup 2010. Players at 888.com will be able to enjoy a fine sampling of their favourite casino games - from the comforts of home, with real-life dealers.What are the benefits of live-dealer games?
- Players will be able to engage in Q&A with the dealer on rules, strategy and other issues.
- Players will be able to chat with other players at their table in real-time, while the next hand is being prepared
- Players can enjoy the best of bricks and mortar gaming from the comforts of home
- Players can take part in live-dealer blackjack, roulette and baccarat
- Players can pre-select their preferred professional dealer
Live dealer casinos provide players with many benefits including the audio/visual appeal of a real-life dealer at the other end of the live video feed. But one of the most obvious benefits comes in the form of credibility: live-dealer games take place in real-time with no random number generators determining the outcomes. All the gaming takes place as it would in a bricks and mortar casino. Thus the credibility of the outcome is greatly enhanced. These live dealers engage players on multiple topics including gaming rules and social commentary. Gauging from the unprecedented success of this idea, 888.com is certainly leading the way in this respect.