New William Hill iPad App Spurs Mobile BettingPublished December 31, 2012 by OCR Editor
iPad app launched on heels of popular iPhone app.
Nothing succeeds like success. Top bookmaker William Hill recently released its new iPad app - hot on the heels of its iPhone betting app, the most downloaded in the UK in 2012 (with 550,000 downloads since its February 2012 launching). The iPad service is a simple, easy, and convenient way to bet - or serve as a second-screen solution when watching sports - at home or on the move. And it's expected to become a customer favorite, especially during the festive season and beyond.Many rewards await William Hill's iPad users
The iPad app's quick and easy functions enable users to register, make bets on any market, and enjoy secure banking transactions from within the app. Users will also enjoy:
- The best odds on all UK and Irish horse racing, as well as real-time live scores for all sports
- Quick access to accumulators and "hot picks" (see who other users are backing)
- Free bet refunds on some football game results and increased winnings on horse-racing outcomes
- Betting on 1,001 football leagues and other competitions from 97 countries
- The top price on favourites and up to GBP2 Million payout limit on football
- The larger screen and user-friendly interface
- And more.
There's a lot going for William Hill's new iPad app. Mobile betting is flourishing. With app betting responsible for 30 percent of William Hill's online betting volume and predicted to reach 50 percent over the next two years, iPad app user numbers are expected to grow significantly. What's more, mobile technology will attract the increasingly younger potential customers, who will surely be betting on the move and will find the William Hill iPad app, as Juergen Reutter, William Hill mobile director, said, "...simply the best betting app available."