Online Poker Room Review: Poker3

Published November 30, 2010 by OCR Editor

Online Poker Room Review: Poker3

The new generation of online poker.

Online casinos and poker sites are always going out of their way to make their games as realistic as possible.

Take online casinos for example. Casino software graphics are constantly improving and the emergence of live dealer games has brought its own authenticity. The game of online poker too has taken a giant leap forward with the launch of Poker3.

Poker in 3D

Poker3 is a new online poker room currently dedicated to Heads Up Texas Hold'em Poker. Ben Warren of Poker3 informed us that they are planning on expanding the offering in the very near future to bring players both tournament play and larger table sizes, while retaining the same extremely high graphical quality as the heads up games.

Currently the following are available:

  • High Limit
  • Low Limit
  • No Limit
  • Fixed Limit
  • Pot Limit
  • Play Money

All the games are fully animated with spectacular 3D graphics. The standard blows the competition away and calls us to review our use of the term "realistic" when rating online gaming software.

No dodgy glasses, no gimmicks; Poker3 offers stunning 3D graphics that provide the authentic poker room experience.

Poker3 provides Heads Up Texas Hold'em Poker and combines lightning fast gameplay with exciting 3D graphics. The sophisticated software also automatically creates tables with your preferred limits and blinds so that you never have to hang around for a game.

A Sign-up Offer with a Difference

It's not just the graphics that are noteworthy; the welcome bonus is a 100% deposit bonus up to $500. That might sound good, but you may be wondering what's particularly special about it.

Well, Poker 3 gives you 25% of the bonus immediately - paying it straight into your account! The rest of the bonus follows as you play: for every 25 points earned you receive $5 credit until the remaining 75% is exhausted. Check out the site for conditions.

Instant Play for All

Amazingly, these top notch graphics are available in no download format only! The flash-based games are therefore accessible to both Mac and PC users, enlarging the player base for this poker room.

Play with an Avatar

At Poker3 you can choose from a choice of avatars but one lucky player each month can win the accolade of having their very own, true to life avatar designed. The player who contributes to the most raked hands of $1/$2 level or above each month wins their very own, personalized 3D avatar. You can then sit down at any Poker3 table with an avatar of your own likeness. Now how cool is that?!

Poker3 is imaginative, refreshing and leading the way. Check out the future of online poker today.

See also

Welcome New Year with an Online Casino Bonus

Online Casino Newsletters Keep Players in the Loop

Belle Rock Gaming Awarded eCOGRA Seal

Best of 2012: Best Online Casinos


Yes! I want to know about exclusive bonuses, promotions, and news.

SUBSCRIBE