Platinum Certified Casino Affiliate ProgramsPublished March 1, 2009 by OCR Editor
How does receive the Platinum Certification and which affiliate programs have made it to the list?
This article is the first of a series we intend to run with updates from Affiliate Guard Dog. To receive alerts to your email when articles tagged with the AffiliateGuardDog tag are posted, click on the Keep Me Up to Date on the right side of this page.
Platinum Certified Programs
AffiliateGuardDog serves the online gambling industry as an issuer of certifications to Casino Affiliate Programs. They have recently introduced the Platinum Certified Program, which only programs that fully adhere to all specified metrics may make use of the seal.
How to become Platinum Certified
Platinum Certified Program Pre-Requisites:
- The Affiliate Program MUST have affiliate-friendly Terms and Conditions,
- The Affiliate Program MUST pay its affiliates on time,
- The Affiliate Program MUST communicate with affiliates in a reasonable amount of time, and
- The Affiliate Program MUST not represent any casino which is considered 'Rogue' at CasinoMeister.
In entirely transparent fashion, AGD makes the following statement on a "transparency document" on the site:
"Once the criteria have been met, a program will PAY FOR PLACEMENT. This IS a paid sponsor at AGD and we do not wish to hide that fact."
Platinum Certified Casino Affiliate Programs
The following affiliate programs are among those certified by AGD:
- Hollywood Affiliates - once a poker affiliate program and now promoting Playtech casinos as well
- Lionslots Affiliates - whose Rival-powered casino focuses on slots players
- iGamingProfits - the first Rival-powered online casino to offer a multi-currency casino interface
- Absolute Affiliates - Absolute Slots Casino has kept its position as Platinum Certified amidst controversy, for it has not affected the affiliate program.