The Ladbrokes Casino Turnover Race is On!Published July 21, 2013 by OCR Editor
The Ladbrokes Live Casino Turnover takes place from the 19th to 24th July 2013.
Ladbrokes Casino is upping the ante for a Las Vegas style extravaganza. It's the Live Casino Turnover race and players stand a chance to win a share of £10,000 in cash prizes.
The contest takes place from Friday, 19 July through Wednesday, 24 July 2013. Players can participate in Live Casino Roulette, Blackjack and Texas Hold 'em games to rack up as many points as possible to climb the leaderboard.
The top prize stands at a whopping £2,000. Cash prizes are available for players finishing between 1 st and 50 th place. The minimum wager that is required to gain entry into this contest is £1 for 1 point.
Finishing Positions and Cash Prizes on
- First place wins a cash prize of £2000
- Second place with a cash prize of £1500
- Third place wins a cash prize of £1000
- Fourth place wins cash prize of £800
- Fifth place wins a cash prize of £700
- Sixth place wins a cash prize of £500
- Seventh place wins a cash prize of £400
- Eighth place wins a cash prize of £200
There are also cash prizes for players between 9 th place and 50 th place. Players finishing between 9 th and 15 th place each win £150 and players finishing between 16 th and 20 th place each win £100. Positions 21 - 35 win £75 each and positions 36 - 50 win £50 each.
The Live Casino Turnover Race takes place between 19 July and 24 July only at Ladbrokes Casino.