Understanding Online Casino Payout Percentages

Published May 25, 2014 by OCR Editor

The most trusted online casinos are those which publish reports on their payout percentages.

Payout percentages are an important aspect which players should consider when they seek for a new online casino. To both create and retain transparency and fairness, many online casino payout percentages are audited on a monthly basis and these are an inseparable part of the casino's fair play policy.

Payout percentages show the relation between the total profits which online casinos make and how much of these they give back to their players. For example, an online casino which claims to have payout percentages of 95.5% makes a 4.5% profit while its players are left with chances to win the remaining 95.5% bets. This can also be viewed as general winning odds.

The best and safest online casinos are those which provide players with full details regarding their payout percentages. This means that players should not just settle with a casino claiming it has, for example, a 97.60% payout percentage, without seeing proof.

Payout percentages are audited by external companies which then issue a report sent to the online casino, therefore players need to check if the online casino in which they are interested publishes that information and does not just make do with claims. To assess payout percentages, professional auditing companies inspect the casino's games by types of games, e.g. slots, poker, video poker, table games and so on.

Payout Percentages at Europa Casino  

Europa Casino is a good example for the publication of payout percentage calculations which have been performed in the online casino. Recently Europa Casino has published the results of a calculation percentage check on all its games, made by GLI Europe. The calculations which are based game play log files gathered from Europa Casino during February 2014, show that casino's overall calculated payout percentage for all games is 95.78%, rendering it a safe and trusted place to play.

Mentioned in this article

See also

Understanding the Online Casino Payout Rates

Online Casino Payouts That Count

How to Read the Online Casino Payout Report

Understanding Online Casino Payouts

Online Casino Payouts Top the List


Yes! I want to know about exclusive bonuses, promotions, and news.

SUBSCRIBE