$300 Welcome Bonus
$1900 Bonus Package
€500 Welcome Bonus
$1000 Bonus Package
Oz 7 Lotto
Live Life, Oz 7 Lotto urges its players.
Where to Buy Lottery Tickets
Oz 7 Lotto is a national Australian lottery game that has been around since the mid-nineties and is administered by Tattersalls. The motto of Oz 7 Lotto is 'live life' and play every Tuesday night. Oz 7 Lotto is a jackpotting game that can often reach a jackpot of more than $25 million.
Oz 7 Lotto involves a machine drawing seven balls (hence the name) and two supplementary balls which are numbered 1 through 45. It wasn't until October 2005 that this seventh number began to be drawn and the lottery underwent a name change from 'Oz Lotto' to 'Oz 7 Lotto'.
To win a prize, you must match at least three of the winning numbers plus either of the two supplementary number in one game panel. You have a 1 in 5 chance of winning a prize with a standard entry game, that is, 12 game panels. You can play a minimum of one game for only $1.10 and the more games you play the more chances you have of winning. Each additional games costs just $1.
Drawings for this lotto are held on Thursday.
How to Play
To win a prize in Oz 7 Lotto, you must match at least three of the winning numbers plus either of the two supplementary number in one game panel. When choosing your Oz 7 Lotto numbers, you have 5 options:
- Simply cross off seven numbers from the 45 numbers in each game panel.
- Play 'your favorite numbers' as recorded on your Golden Casket Winners Circle card.
- Play a 'Quickpick' entry where your numbers are randomly selected for you.
- Play what is known as a 'System' entry where you select eight or more numbers in a single game panel. This gives you the chance to win more.
- Play 'With the Field' which allows you to choose five or six numbers from 45 (depending on the option you choose) giving you more chances to win.
Lottery age Limit
You have to be over the age of 18 to participate.
The following countries participate in Oz 7 Lotto: Australia.
There are seven prize divisions which are as follows:
- 7 winning numbers
- 6 winning numbers plus 1 supplementary
- 6 winning numbers
- 5 winning numbers plus 1 supplementary
- 5 winning numbers
- 4 winning numbers
- 3 winning numbers plus 1 supplementary
Prizes are pari-mutuel rather than fixed which means that the payoff odds are calculated by sharing the pool of money from the bets (after taxes) among all placed bets.
A$101,211 Australian Dollar.
A 'System Entry' allows you to play more numbers than a standard entry thus increasing your chances of winning a prize by playing a wider range of number combinations. You select eight or more numbers in a single game panel.
Queensland's record lotto win is $53.2 million which was won on 30 June 2009 with a Oz 7 Lotto jackpot.
Distribution of Revenue
The jackpot continues to grow until it is hit by one lucky player.
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: thelott.com.