You Could be the Next Lucky Winner of Everybody’s Jackpot!
Where to Play
Everybody’s Jackpot Progressive Jackpot Slots
- Everybody’s Jackpot Progressive Jackpot
- About Everybody’s Jackpot Progressive Slots
- Jackpots Prizes in Everybody’s Jackpot
Everybody’s Jackpot is a unique 3 reel, 8 payline progressive slots game. In this exciting game, jackpot winners are crowned, and other players can also win some of the cash too. The structure of this jackpot makes it possible for all qualifying players to win some extra cash.
The progressive jackpot is randomly triggered during the game. The winner of the jackpot will receive 70% of the progressive jackpot prize pool. The remaining jackpot prize is distributed as follows:
- 15% is split evenly between qualifying players
- 15% is split between qualifying players based on bets they placed in the last 24 hours
Because Everybody’s Jackpot is a slots game, the rules are fairly simple, and all you need to do is spin the reels to play the game. The combination of symbols will determine if you win or not. To win a portion of the jackpot, you need to have bet at least £42.34 in the past 24 hours.
Spins during the free game mode do not trigger the jackpot, but you can still win a portion of the jackpot during the free game if it is triggered by another player. The Wild symbol triggers the free game mode and can substitute for all of the symbols except for the scatter symbol.
The scatter symbol is represented by the Everybody’s Jackpot logo while other symbols include gold bars, money, jewellery and high card symbols.
The largest jackpot won in Everybody’s Jackpot was hit in November of 2013, and was worth $553,449. Other large jackpots include:
- $530,037 won in February of 2014
- $441,645 won in March of 2014
- $424,703 won in January of 2014
- $473,466 won in December of 2013
A total of 20 jackpot wins have been recorded and the average jackpot prize was $313,642.