100% up to $200Instant Welcome Bonus
$100 Bonus Package
$350 Welcome Bonus + Up to 150 Free SpinsCode: YES
€500 Bonus Package
Find out more about the gambling laws in California.
The California Gambling Control Commission is the regulatory body that controls all gambling in the state of California. The gambling activities that are overseen by this commission include:
- Gambling establishments, also known as card rooms and all transactions and people involved with the ownership of these gambling establishments
- Tribal casinos based on the Tribal-State Gaming Compacts
- 3rd party providers of player services as well as transactions and people involved with the ownership of these services
The California Gambling Control Commission is responsible for establishing regulations, setting policies and issuing licenses. In addition, this commission is responsible for determining the qualifications of gaming employees and other entities and individuals as well as being the administrator of revenues generated by gaming which are then deposited into the Indian Gaming Special Distribution Fund. Finally, this Commission is the trustee of funds deposited into the Indian Gaming Revenue Trust Fund and is responsible for administrating the provisions of the Tribal-State Gaming Compacts as well as the Gambling Control Act.
The Bureau of Gambling Control Board, which is part of the Department of Justice, is the enforcement authority for state law and has special jurisdiction over gambling that is conducted in the state of California. The Bureau of Gambling Control also receives fees and applications and conducts audits and criminal background checks.
In regards to tribal gaming, the California Gambling Control Commission is responsible for:
- Ensuring the suitability of important Tribal gaming employees, financial sources and suppliers
- Serving as administrator for the Special Distribution Fund
- Ensuring that gaming devices provided to Compact Tribes does not exceed the limit as stated by the Compacts and licensing agreements
- Creating regulations in regards to the Tribal-State Association and the Compacts
Would you like to learn more? Visit the following link for more details and information: cgcc.ca.gov.